Your support makes a difference
Pulitzer Center reporting projects and educational initiatives depend on the help of individuals like you. Please contribute today to the Pulitzer Center and help us make even more of an impact in the years ahead. We appreciate your support at any level.
- $100 covers the cost of a journalist engaging online with a high school.
- $200 covers the annual cost of a Pulitzer Center university liaison using the Center’s journalism to engage the campus in global issues.
- $500 covers the honorarium for a journalist speaking on a university campus.
- $5,000 covers the average cost of creating a Pulitzer Gateway, the interactive educational web presentation of Pulitzer Center reporting projects.
- $8,000 covers the average cost of a Pulitzer Center reporting grant.
- $10,000 supports bringing Pulitzer Center journalists to colleges and giving students access to international reporting fellowships through the Campus Consortium program.
- $50,000 would pay the salary and benefits for an educational specialist to bring the Pulitzer Center’s great resources to students around the world.
Or send in a donation at whatever level you can contribute to the Pulitzer Center today.
Remember: Your contributions to the Pulitzer Center are tax-deductible. The Pulitzer Center is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
There are a number of ways to contribute to the work of the Pulitzer Center.
1. Make your donation online using a credit card or PayPal account. Click here
2. Mail your contributions to:
Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting
Attention: Ann Peters, director of development and outreach
1779 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC 20036-2109
Checks should be made out to: Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting
For more information on supporting the Pulitzer Center, please contact Ann Peters, director of development and outreach, at apeters(at)pulitzercenter.org, or call 202-797-5267.
Thank you for your support!